Which career for me: Equipping students with the tools to plan their future
Youtuber, blogger, chief happiness officer, pro-gamer...
These are jobs that would not have been recognised just a couple of decades ago. Jobs have changed and young people need to be prepared with the right knowledge to plan their careers in the modern environment.
Join this webinar to learn how our amazing database of jobs can educate young people about the jobs that exist in the world so they can make informed choices about the career path they pursue. This webinar is strongly recommended for all high school and tertiary educators, career advisors and parents who need to provide career guidance to students.
Dr Tae Hee Jung
Tae Hee Jung is the Consultant Psychologist managing the Organisational Psychology portfolio and TalentLens suite of assessments for clients in Australia and New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) - Macquarie University
- Doctor of Psychology (Organisational) - Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Economics - University of Sydney
- Master of Philosophy Environmental Science - Macquarie University
- Registered Psychologist
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- 5 years experience in assessment and selection within government, university and private sector HR departments.
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of psychometric tests.
- Experienced in the development and application of work samples, structured interviews and assessment centres.
- Joined Pearson in 2018