Selecting high-potential candidates using the new Watson Glaser-III
Register now to gain instant access to webinar recording presented by Pearson's consultant psychologist Tae Hee Jung. This webinar provides
- practical strategies for selecting and recruiting high-potential candidates with 21st Century skills
- view the new version of the respected industry-standard Watson Glaser-III Critical Thinking Appraisal.
Dr Tae Hee Jung
Tae Hee Jung is the Consultant Psychologist managing the Organisational Psychology portfolio and TalentLens suite of assessments for clients in Australia and New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) - Macquarie University
- Doctor of Psychology (Organisational) - Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Economics - University of Sydney
- Master of Philosophy Environmental Science - Macquarie University
- Registered Psychologist
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- 5 years experience in assessment and selection within government, university and private sector HR departments.
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of psychometric tests.
- Experienced in the development and application of work samples, structured interviews and assessment centres.
- Joined Pearson in 2018