Modern features of cognitive ability assessments: Understanding updates and why they matter
Sometimes "established and well known" might just mean an assessment is old and outdated. In this webinar, we discuss how cognitive ability assessments are changing and their modern features like computer adaptive testing. It will inform you on whether it's worth switching over to the new wave of cognitive ability assessments, particularly in light of the release of DAT next generation.
Dr Tae Hee Jung
Tae Hee Jung is the Consultant Psychologist managing the Organisational Psychology portfolio and TalentLens suite of assessments for clients in Australia and New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) - Macquarie University
- Doctor of Psychology (Organisational) - Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Economics - University of Sydney
- Master of Philosophy Environmental Science - Macquarie University
- Registered Psychologist
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- 5 years experience in assessment and selection within government, university and private sector HR departments.
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of psychometric tests.
- Experienced in the development and application of work samples, structured interviews and assessment centres.
- Joined Pearson in 2018