A beginner's guide to personality assessments:
What real value does it add to recruitment and development?
Why are HR people being told they need to use personality assessments?
With so many different tests out there, it helps to have a basic understanding of what is being promoted.
Join this candid introduction to the use of personality assessments and learn both the benefits and limitations of using it in your organisation. Presented by Pearson's consultant psychologist Tae Hee Jung, this 45-minute webinar includes questions and answers.
Dr Tae Hee Jung
Tae Hee Jung is the Consultant Psychologist managing the Organisational Psychology portfolio and TalentLens suite of assessments for clients in Australia and New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) - Macquarie University
- Doctor of Psychology (Organisational) - Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Economics - University of Sydney
- Master of Philosophy Environmental Science - Macquarie University
- Registered Psychologist
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- 5 years experience in assessment and selection within government, university and private sector HR departments.
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of psychometric tests.
- Experienced in the development and application of work samples, structured interviews and assessment centres.
- Joined Pearson in 2018