updating our approach to career coaching & counselling
Complete the form on the right, to gain instant access to webinar recording presented by Dr Zwi Segal, a leading industrial/organisational psychologist. He discusses a new approach to helping people prepare for the jobs of the future as well as understanding how they may fit into the current jobs market. This new approach to career consulting is backed by 25 years of research.
You'll also get a sneak-peek of Motiva, an innovative new solution for career planning that is set to revolutionise the way people view their own careers. Hosted by Dr Tae Hee Jung of TalentLens.
Dr Zwi Segal, is a professor of Industrial/Organisational psychology and the co-founder of Motiva. He co-authored “Motivation is a skill that can be developed: Guide for the development of motivation and engagement at work", ©2015 (Pearson Edition, French)
- PhD University of Sorbonne
- Dean of Business, University of Derby (Israeli extension) 1998 – 2007
- Former president of Israeli HR Academy
- Former president of Israeli HR Congress
- Senior researcher at the CNRS (French National Center for the Scientific Research)
- Scientific co-coordinator of a major EU cross Cultural-Organisational project
- Head of H-axis project (HR mapping of organisational strategies) in collaboration with Professor Michael Porter from the Harvard Business School
- Senior consultant for leading global corporations