A beginner's guide to cognitive ability assessments:
Understanding the reigning number one predictor of job performance
Complete the form on the right, to gain instant access to webinar recording presented by Pearson's consultant psychologist Tae Hee Jung.
This webinar provides overview of the various types of cognitive ability tests and learn how they apply to different contexts of HR.
Dr Tae Hee Jung
Phone: +61 (0) 2 9454 2270
Mobile: +61 (0) 432 460 756
Tae Hee Jung is the Consultant Psychologist managing the Organisational Psychology portfolio and TalentLens suite of assessments for clients in Australia and New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) - Macquarie University
- Doctor of Psychology (Organisational) - Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Economics - University of Sydney
- Master of Philosophy Environmental Science - Macquarie University
- Registered Psychologist
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- 5 years experience in assessment and selection within government, university and private sector HR departments.
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of psychometric tests.
- Experienced in the development and application of work samples, structured interviews and assessment centres.
- Joined Pearson in 2018