Motiva Individual 2: Career guidance for future jobs
Researchers say 85% of jobs that will exist in 2030 have not been invented yet. The rapid rate of change will make it harder for traditional career coaches to keep up. Join this webinar to prepare for the jobs of the future and learn how motivational theory diverges from the traditional approach of using personality assessments to provide effective career guidance. This webinar is essential for counselors, psychologists and coaches who want to provide career guidance that is up to date with the changing job market.
Dr Tae Hee Jung
Tae Hee Jung is the Consultant Psychologist managing the Organisational Psychology portfolio and TalentLens suite of assessments for clients in Australia and New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) - Macquarie University
- Doctor of Psychology (Organisational) - Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Economics - University of Sydney
- Master of Philosophy Environmental Science - Macquarie University
- Registered Psychologist
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- 5 years experience in assessment and selection within government, university and private sector HR departments.
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of psychometric tests.
- Experienced in the development and application of work samples, structured interviews and assessment centres.
- Joined Pearson in 2018