Beginner's guide to Emotional Intelligence Assessments:
Is it's popularity justified?
March 27th 2019 12:30 pm AEDT
This webinar introduces coaches and HR professional to Emotional Intelligence and how it relates to workplace performance. We use the examples of the MSCEIT and EQi to spot differences between the different assessments to help determine where they might add value to recruitment and development.
Dr Tae Hee Jung
Tae Hee Jung is the Consultant Psychologist managing the Organisational Psychology portfolio and TalentLens suite of assessments for clients in Australia and New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) - Macquarie University
- Doctor of Psychology (Organisational) - Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Economics - University of Sydney
- Master of Philosophy Environmental Science - Macquarie University
- Registered Psychologist
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- 5 years experience in assessment and selection within government, university and private sector HR departments.
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of psychometric tests.
- Experienced in the development and application of work samples, structured interviews and assessment centres.
- Joined Pearson in 2018