Identify top performers and get critical thinkers into your workplace
Watson-Glaser III Critical Thinking Appraisal
How long will your company survive if your staff can't make good decisions?
For nearly a century, the Watson-Glaser™ Critical Thinking Appraisal has been helping companies make data-driven decisions on staffing and development. It's the leading critical thinking test available.
Can your employees, managers and future leaders examine a situation and clearly understand it from multiple perspectives, while separating facts from opinions and assumptions? Watson-Glaser will find out!
Thousands of organisations, universities and schools use this critical thinking assessment to hire great managers, develop high-potential employees, and admit students into challenging programs.
Register to instantly watch the webinar recording.
Selecting high-potential candidates using the new Watson Glaser-III critical thinking appraisal
How you can use the Watson-Glaser III:
- Assess decision making and critical thinking for entry-level through to executive positions in all industries
- Emphasise the need for critical thinking in the workplace for high-stakes roles like police officers and airplane pilots
- Measure deductive reasoning skills of lawyers, insurance analysts and IT professionals
- Professional development for current and future leaders
- Measure student potential and work-readiness
What’s new with the Watson-Glaser?
- The item-banked format enables unsupervised (unproctored) screening of job applicants
- Questions are randomly selected from a large pool, making it unlikely that two individuals receive the same test Item-banked test design increases item security and protect test validity
- New timed version promotes a consistent candidate experience
- Improved Profile Report shows standardised scores and more detailed description of subtest performance.
- Improved Profile Report makes it easier to interpret and compare candidate percentile scores by providing standardised scores and more detailed description of a sub-test performance
- A new bank of business-relevant questions suitable for international use
- New platform functionality to add a custom norm, delay test administration, or combine Watson-Glaser with other ability tests
- Uses the most currently available norms
- Includes norms for Australian managers
- Administered in UK English version and available in multiple languages
Resources & Downloads
Register today for free and browse our comprehensive range of tests!