To go to the Online Platform, type your client name into the box below.
If you do not have an account please register here first
Our trusted and world-renowned assessments are delivered to you through our new state-of-the-art, fast and secure online platform.
Online Assessment Resources
- Quick Start Guide
- User's Guide - Standard V2
- Assignment - New Process
- Privacy & Security
- Test My System
- System Requirements For Candidates
- Download Firefox
Easy to use for both the administrator and the candidate
The online platform is designed with the user in mind, and provides simple and intuitive options to administer, deliver and review assessment results at the click of a button.
Platform features include:
• Fast connection speeds
• Extremely low outage times
• Group upload of candidates (no need for manual data input)
• Email template management
• Intuitive and easy to use
• Highly secure environment
• Customisable for your business
• Product resources available for download
Once you are registered with Pearson Talent Assessment you will have an account set up on the platform, allowing you to purchase and administer Pearson assessments from the convenience of your own computer. Accounts will be set up within 2 working days from the time you register.
You will find our prices very competitive, and you are not locked into any contract. Simply choose and pay for the assessments as you wish to use. Pricing is determined by a sliding scale, based on the quantity purchased.
Online Platform Subscription Types
Choose from two subscription levels depending on your testing requirements:
1. Standard – suited for users who want to provide candidates with a consistent, seamless testing experience. Features include a client-branded platform, group management, custom demographic creation and custom reporting.
2. Professional – all the features of Standard access plus more. The Professional subscription is for full-featured users, best serving consulting firms and corporate organisations with advanced testing and authoring needs. Additional features include integration to 3rd party systems, a reporting module and authoring tool.
We currently accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards (Australian users only). If you already have a trading account with Pearson Talent Assessment then you can choose the purchase order payment option.
For more information, contact us today.
To review system requirements, please download our System Requirements Checklist.